Friday 27 October 2017

O.R.E.O

This week my class and I have been writing a O.R.E.O piece of writing for example:

Sports is better than Kapa haka. I disagree because I believe that people could learn new kapa haka waiatas & hakas it'll be fantastic to find new waiata and share that with the world. Secondly if we didn't do Kapa haka how would we get to teach people from other countries so I strongly suggest that sport isn't better than kapa haka. Thirdly I believe that other schools can learn so much from new waitas that they haven't heard before and it'll be so nice for schools all over the world to cary on those waiatas so my suggestion is that sport isn't better than Kapa haka.

The easy part was writing this piece of work. The hard part was thinking  of what to write next. But I got through that and know my writing is complete.

1 comment: