Wednesday 10 August 2016

A holiday I didn't do

   What I learnt today was that your not aloud to use trash words and that you need to put punctuation in. what I created is a holiday I didn't do so to make sure if it did happen I put it up. I shared it with everyone in the world to maybe have an idea of a new story. I liked that it was a great start.  


  Rainbow’s end.
  1. When we went to rainbow's end.
  2. We all went on the roller coaster.
  3. The rainbow end  had closed.



Today I traveled to Rainbow end my mum, dad, C.j came along. We all were enjoying our candy floss it was amazing then we walked over to the baby section to watch C.j on the roller coaster mum laid eyes on her. It was funny when she finally finished it was hilarious then we headed over to have lunch it was delicious then we saw a family riding the biggest roller coaster even the little child wasn't scared   ridding it my mum said “wow that child is brave even c.j can handle that.” I said “that might be she could be scared” so well we all had a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment