Friday 4 August 2017

Doing the chores

Here is a writing about the holidays. We have been writing about when we felt excited, happy, surprised and sad in week 1. Then we had to choose from three stories because I think we never did one of them. So I chose the felling that I felt sad and here it is.
Topic:Doing chores.


  1. Washing dishes.
  2. Vacuuming the kitchen.
  3. Scraping the old food.

When I woke up I had to do the dishes after Sam, my niece & nephew and I finished our breakfast it was like a little to do it wasn't what I expected but I finished then I got to play on my phone for a little while the dishes were so exhausting they actually made me tired afterwards.

But then I had to vacuum up the kitchen it was so exhausting as well because my back started to hurt and I was tired too but after all that long time of vacuuming I managed to finish then play on Sam's iPad it was really fun to play on anyway.

Then I had to scrap all the old food from the BBQ dish with my hands it was disgusting to do it had all that GU and yuck on it I can’t really explained the yuckyness but it was disgusting. Ew I had to do it with my hands it was disgusting to do especially with my hands and after all that scraping I got to play on my phone again.

This is my whole story in the holidays. The easy part was adding new words because I was publishing this from my book to my Chromebook. The hard part was really nothing actually because I just had to copy my work that was on my book onto my Chromebook and add some other words on my writing. I could improve by putting more interesting words in.



3 comments:

  1. hi Jackie i am summer from papakaio school i like how you used you use some interesting words and i also like how you had to do heaps of chores and stuff. You should read over that sentence again it doesn't quit make sense this one : Ew I had to do it with my hands it was disgusting to do especially with my hands and after all that scraping I got to play on my phone again. other wise it was a really good bit of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jackie i am danella Murray from papakaio school.
    my mum makes me do all the work to.
    how long have you bean doing them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jackie this is a very good poem you used lots of good describing words! uggghhhh i also hate chores aswell.. BE sure to che ck out my blog.

    ReplyDelete