Thursday 17 May 2018

How to make it up to 37

Hi this week my class has been doing how to make it up to 37 using these 4 numbers 1,3,5 and 7 so we had to do it using 10 numbers out of these numbers. I don't know how to explain it in a easier way so for example: 37 is an odd the four numbers are odds but to make 10 numbers to get to 37 because 10 is an even and we should know O+O=E NOT O+E=O that's NOT right so then we know that 1,3,5 or 7 + 10 can't =37 because 10 is a even but my class figured out with some help that we can do O+O=O because we didn't do 10 now we used 9,11 and 13 some odd numbers so it might be confusing but there's my proof.
The easy part was exploring different types of numbers to make 37 it was quit hard and fun. The hard part was trying to get 10 numbers to make 37. I could improve by making this much more easier for you to understand.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment