Tuesday 28 November 2017

Analogue

Today I learnt to do time.
These are the three things that I learnt.

  1. Knowing what Quarter past and Quarter to is.
  2. Knowing what hand is minutes and what hand is hours.
  3. Knowing what 5 10 15 was for example (1 min is 5 sec, and so on) 
The easy part was doing the time. The hard part was thinking about what the time is. I think I need help on nothing I can't think of anything that I need help with after my lesson with Whaea Verbina I have felt that I don't need help with time. My evidence is this picture.
 This one is Quarter past 3 (3:10)

 This one is Quarter to 3 (3:50)

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Jackie this is a very clearly presented reflection you are working well with telling the clock I can see that you still need a little more practice.

    You still have to work how to tell the clock but anyways nice work Jackie comment you next time on your blog bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eva I still need practice and I feel you copied of whaea work. Hahaha ha. Anyway thank you Eva😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. Kia ora (Thank you) Whaea Verbina.

    ReplyDelete