Tuesday 5 December 2017

Northland Reginal council

Today the year 7 & 8's had visitors they came to talk to us about pests on marine boats they showed us some pictures of pests that were on marine boats, there were three visitors I forgot their names. They told us that they are going around the north land of New Zealand finding all sorts of pests. One of the ladies told us that when she was small she wanted to do something in common of boating like looking at marine boats. I really liked the stuff that they said like they had to deal with the marine boats some were damaged some were leaking. This is a photo to prove that they came.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie my name is Bobbie your kuzzie I like those things that u got from the career people I got gaven one of those but a diffrent colour coalur 😄 😅.

    ReplyDelete