Wednesday 28 November 2018

Athletics Day.

 This week on Tuesday we had athletics day we were learning to do sportsmanship. In the beginning we were split into groups I was with the year 7 & 8 girls then we had to do 6 activities the 1st one for us was hurdles under and over 2nd was Shot put our 3rd one was a sack race. Then the 4th was high jump  Awatea and Ocean placed first for the year 7 & 8 girls and for the year 8 girls Delina and I placed equal 2nd place then we moved on to discus well mine flew off course. Then lastly we had long jump and I placed third equal with Awatea and Bobbie-Jo. The part I liked was high jump. The easy part was to do all the activities well having fun. The hard part was to race of other people. My next step is to get better in shot put and discus. Here is a Album of some of the things we´ve done.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jackie, I am Alizzandro from St. Patrick's School in Room 7. I enjoyed watching through your Athletics Album. I have done Shot Put and Discus before, so I can relate on the difficulties of both of the activities. I am wondering which place you came in our 1st, 2nd, and third activity?

    ReplyDelete