Thursday 29 November 2018

How to make a Christmas tree decoration

Materials:
  • 1 Ice block stick
  • 3 Cupcake cups
  • 1 glue stick 
Steps:
  1. Grab a ice block stick
  2. Grab 3 cupcake cups
  3. Grab a glue stick
  4. Fold the cupcake cup in half then place 1 hand on the bottom of the cupcake then place the other 1 inside the middle of the cupcake then bring half of it to the middle then fold that down do this to all three of them.
  5.  Grab your glue then glue all three of the cupcake cups onto the Ice block stick make sure to glue the part you folded in half and the part you folded into a triangle then your finished. 

My learning for this is good because when I wasn't here for the learning I still managed to finish the work exactly how it was suppose to be. The hard part was doing the folds. The easy part was everything else. My next step is to work on my folds. Here is a photo of my completed work. 
I hope you get a chance to create one of these.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Jackie, my name is Franky and I am a year 6 at Paihia School. Your Christmas decoration was fantastic and it’s cool how you only need three items to make it. I have also made decoration for my christmas tree and they looked amazing. Have you made other decorations before? If you want you can check out my blog at http://psfrankys.blogspot.com/.
    Keep up the great work.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete