Thursday 22 November 2018

KAPA HAKA: Te rau pou manawa o kawakawa

On Sat 17 of Nov Te rau pou manawa o kawakawa performed at Kingston stadium, Whangarei and I participated in that Roopu I was proud to as well because  We placed 3rd in our Waiata-tira, Whakaeke, Poi and Whakawatea. We placed 2nd in Waiata-a-ringa and first equal with 4 other roopu in Kaitataki Wahine but we didn´t place in kaitataki tane. Overall we placed 3rd and made it through to nationals My favorite Item  was the whakaeke because that´s the only one that I put all my facials in it was really fun. What we need to work on is to project our voices and being consistent. Here Is some photo´s of Te rau pou manawa o kawakawa.












And here is the video.


2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Hope,
    Wow that was so cool we did a similar thing in at our school, but was not so intense as your performance, you guys looked perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki Ora, Jakie
    My Name is Angelina and I am from Saint Patrick's School and I really like the way you were passionate about your performance and I also liked the way you showed that you were proud of your culture.

    ReplyDelete